Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Dearest Cherie

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I'll second that notion [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] CCfan [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Hope all is well Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] As always I wish you all the best!!!
    Your Fan,
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi there Cherie!
    How have you been? Haven't seen you on the board for a while, I hope everything is o.k.

    How is the new shop going?

    Please keep us posted so we know how you are doing.

    Talk to you more later.
    Christina

  3. #3
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey CCfan and GD,
    Thanks for thinking of me... Yes, I'm working my bu*t off up at Jim's place and having a REAL good time. The view is just stunning and I can really concentrate considering very few people live up there. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I think of you all and check on the board as much as I can.
    Be well... I send my love.
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    Cherie

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I picture you there
    Cool breeze in your hair
    An ARTIST creating away!
    Thanks for the update [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Glad to hear you're having a good time!
    Your Fan Always,
    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #5
    Inactive Member valstreit's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2002
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hopefully the smoke from the fire in Angeles Crest isn't interfering with Cheries work. I know its been harder to breathe out there in the inland areas than here at the beach.

    Cherie, make use of one of those bandanas if need be [img]wink.gif[/img] That stuff is nasty to breathe in.

    Val [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherie,
    Thanks for the update.
    Glad to hear everything is well.
    We're always thinking of you.
    Christina

  7. #7
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Val, Gus and CC fan I could not agree more.
    Cherie your the best.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Cherie~ glad you had a few minutes to post, we miss you too! Keep us posted. Have a great weekend. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic